No-Knit Yarn Pompom Purse
You don’t have to know how to knit to create this trendy yarn handbag! You just have to know it’s a real eye-catcher you can make in no time at all!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1 Small natural canvas tote
• 6 1⁄2"x5" Arched purse handle, natural bamboo
• Pompom maker
• Straight pins
• Fabri-Tac® glue
1. Make approximately 65 3" pompoms combining yarns in each to make a variety of textures and colors in the pompoms.
2. Trim the pompoms as needed.
3. With tote flat on the work surface, arrange rows of pompoms to cover one side. Vary the colors & textures to make an
4. Place a dab of glue under each pompom to adhere to the canvas. Check to be sure glue does not seep through canvas to other side. Allow this side to dry before repeating the process on the other side. Turn the tote upside down to fill in the bottom. With extra pompoms, fill in any holes so the tote surface is covered.
5. When it is dry, take outside and shake it out to get off excess yarn, then fluff it.
6. Trim pompoms as needed.
7. Cut each tote strap in half and slip through the loops of the bamboo handle. Glue strap down to hold handle in place. Pin strap down until glue dries.