No-Sew Fabric Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Waverly® fabric approximately 12"x16"
- Mason jar
- Glass that fits inside Mason jar
- Fabri-Tac® glue
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Iron fabric.
2. Measure the height of the Mason jar and add 2-1/4" for hem.
3. Measure the diameter and add 10".
4. Measure and cut fabric to jar measurements from steps 2 and 3. (Example is 9 -1/2"x14")
5. Turn all edges to the back 1/4" for hem and press. Glue hems starting with sides, then bottom, then top. Allow to dry.
6. Fold fabric so sides slightly overlap.
7. Insert folded fabric into Mason jar and arrange fabric in the jar with the seam in the back.
8. Fold down extra fabric so it’s the same height as the inside of the jar.
9. Insert glass that is slightly smaller than the jar.
10. In the glass add water and flowers that complement the fabric choice.