No Sew Fleece Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2¾ yds fleece print
- 2¾ yds fleece solid
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Tape measure
PROJECT TIP: Cut both layers of fleece at the same time.
1. From each piece of fleece, cut a 56"x70" rectangle.
2. Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
3. Cut out one 7" square from each corner of both fleece pieces.
4. To make the fringe, cut 7" into fleece at 1" intervals around the top and bottom of both pieces.
5. Knot fringe pieces together around entire blanket, using one strand from the front and one strand from the back.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products