Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: 3-5 hours
Skill Level: No experience necessary
PROJECT TIP: Cut both layers of fleece at the same time.
1. From each piece of fleece, cut a 56"x70" rectangle.
2. Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
3. Cut out one 7" square from each corner of both fleece pieces.
4. To make the fringe, cut 7" into fleece at 1" intervals around the top and bottom of both pieces.
5. Knot fringe pieces together around entire blanket, using one strand from the front and one strand from the back.
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.