No-Sew Fleece Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Green fleece - 36” x 48”
- Pink fleece - 36” x 36”
- Bright light green fleece - 36”x 24”
- White fleece - 36” x 12”
- 14” wire framed wreath
- Cutting surface
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Cut out 2”x 10” strips of the green fleece.
- Cut out 3” x10” strips of your pink fleece.
- Cut out 1” x 10” strips of your white fleece.
- Tie on all of the bright green fleece strips around the wreath.
- Select 5 locations on the wreath to place the flowers.
- Tie in the locations 3 bright light green strips.
- Then tie in 3 pink strips inside of the bright light green strips.
- Then tie in 8 skinny white strips in the center of the pink strips.
- Do steps 6-8 for every flower.
- After you have completed the wreath adjust the petals to your choosing.
No-Sew Fleece Wreath is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anne from no sew fleece wreath A friend and I made this wreath. It did turn out beautiful; however, the directions were very limited and disappointing. First, we went to several Joann Stores, and weren't able to find a 14" wreath at any of them, so ended up with 18*. The directions were not detailed, so we assumed we needed to tie the same knot as in making the fleece blankets. Didn't know if it was recommended to make knots over single rings of the wreath or double. We chose different colors for the wreath to brighten it a bit. It certainly took longer than the quoted time with the time it took to cut all the strips.
Date published: 2016-10-07