SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Waverly® SNS Fabric – see directions for quantity
- X-Acto® knife
- Fabri-Tac® glue
- Iron & pressing surface
- Glass to fit table top
- Mat board larger than glass size
Glass Table Insert
1. Draw an outline of the glass top on the mat board. Cut mat board to the same size as glass top.
2. Press the fabric.
3. Cut the fabric the same size as the mat board adding 1" to the width and to the length.
4. Place the fabric right side up on the mat board.
5. Turn the fabric edges to the back of the mat board and glue edges to the back.
6. Place finished insert in table and place the glass on top.
1. Measure and cut SNS Waverly® fabric 3-1/2"x3-1/2".
2. Cut mat board 3"x3".
3. Glue the mat board center on the back of fabric. Glue edges to the back.