SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of fabric of your choice 36”x 48”
- 12”x12” foam pillow
- Place the pillow in the middle of the fabric.
- About 4” on either side of the pillow using your scissors taper the fabric to the left and right edges at a 30-degree angle. This is to remove some of the bulk of the fabric.
- Fold the top down and the bottom up to cover the pillow.
- Tuck the edges in on the sides of the pillow.
- Taper each side and then bring to the middle like you are going to tie a bow.
- Crunch the sides on the top layer at the center to then tie a double knot with the ends of the fabric.
- Tuck the ends underneath the gather sides on the top of the pillow leaving the knot in the center of the pillow.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_02479541a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only