SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of fabric of your choice 36”x 48”
- 12”x12” foam pillow
- Place the pillow in the middle of the fabric.
- About 4” on either side of the pillow using your scissors taper the fabric to the left and right edges at a 30-degree angle. This is to remove some of the bulk of the fabric.
- Fold the top down and the bottom up to cover the pillow.
- Tuck the edges in on the sides of the pillow.
- Taper each side and then bring to the middle like you are going to tie a bow.
- Crunch the sides on the top layer at the center to then tie a double knot with the ends of the fabric.
- Tuck the ends underneath the gather sides on the top of the pillow leaving the knot in the center of the pillow.
No-Sew Pillows is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SunflowerMom from fast and easy craft I have covered pillow forms, but used the 16" square size of the polyester type. It is so easy! I change the fabric about every 3 weeks and it really brightens things up!.Sometimes I tie a contrasting fabric scrap around the knotted area to make it more fancy.
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by missys72 from Cute and Easy Pillows These pillows look like a lovely way for kids to help decorate a room without and the mess of sewing and gluing
Date published: 2016-04-24
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_02479541a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only