Project tip: Cut both layers of fleece at the same time.
1. From each piece of fleece, cut 56” x 70” rectangle.
2. Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
3. Cut out one 7” square from each corner of both fleece pieces.
4. To make the fringe, cut 7” into fleece at 1” intervals around all sides of both top and bottom.
5. Knot fringed pieces together around entire blanket, using 1 strand from the front fabric layer and 1 strand from the back fabric layer.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.