PROJECT TIP: Cut both layers of fleece at the same time.
1. From each piece of fleece, cut a 56"x70" rectangle.
2. Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
3. Cut out one 7" square from each corner of both fleece pieces.
4. To make the fringe, cut 7" into fleece at 1" intervals around both layers.
5. Knot fringe pieces together around entire blanket, using one strand from the front and one strand from the back.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.