SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Four 4"x4" canvases
- Cricut® with alphabet cartridge
- Green acrylic paint and paintbrush
- Scrapbook papers (2)
- Ribbon, red with dots
- Glue stick
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Straight pins
1. Paint canvases green and allow to dry.
2. Glue ribbon around edges, overlapping at top center. Tie a bow and glue it over the ribbon seam. Pin in place until the glue dries. Repeat for all 4 canvases.
3. Cut “NOEL" using Cricut®; cut a contrasting shadow for each letter. Glue layers together and then glue to canvases.