SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6"x6" Foil Cardstock Stack
- 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Corrugated Card Set (Kraft)
- 12"x12" Double-Sided Cardstock Stack
- Red self-adhesive rhinestones
- 12"x12" black cardstock sheet
- Red ribbon
- Small holly leaf paper crafting punch
- Personal die cut machine with alphabet letters
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
1. Create a 3" circle from a section of the light green cardstock sheet. Cut out the center to create a ring that is approximately 1/4" wide.
2. Punch out several holly leaves from a dark green foil cardstock sheet. Arrange and adhere them onto the light green ring from step 1. *Note: Be sure to cover the ring with enough leaves so that it is barely (if at all) visible. Embellish the grouping with a red bow at the top and several rhinestones around the rest of the ring to create a wreath.
3. Cut out the word “Noel”? from the black cardstock sheet.
4. Select a card from the package. Adhere the wreath to the top, center area of the card. Adhere the word “Noel”? to the bottom right side of the card face.
5. Repeat as needed.