1. Cut (7) 4" lengths of wire.
2. Thread a 4mm bicone onto the center of each wire.
3. Fold the wire in half and thread on a red seed shaped bead.
4. Thread on a crimp tube and crimp.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the remaining 6 petal shapes.
6. Cut a 3" length of wire and thread a green bead onto the center.
7. Fold the back behind the bead and bring the two wires through a crimp tube and crimp.
8. Gather the 7 petals and 1 green bead wires together and tightly twist the wires together. Trim the wires just past the twisted wires.
9. Apply E6000® to the trimmed wires. This will create a barrier, protecting skin from the wire ends. The glue should be applied as a thick dollop but not extend past the grouped wires.
10. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach an earring wire to the loop at the end of a petal.
11. Repeat steps 1-10 for the matching earring.
1. Repeat steps 1-8 from the earring instructions to make the poinsettia pendant. Do not trim the excess wire.
2. Using 6mm jump rings, attach a toggle clasp end to each end of the 22" chain. Trim the chain shorter if desired, then add the toggle clasps.
3. Thread the wires from the flower through the center link of the necklace chain. Twist the wires around the link of chain.
4. Make (36) pearl drops, (11) 6mm bicone drops, (10) 6mm rhinestone beads, (4) 8mm rhinestone beads and (14) green drops.
5. Use 6mm jump rings to attach the bead drops to the front section of the necklace chain. For a tighter cluster, attach the bead drops directly to the chain links.
6. Apply E6000® to the trimmed wires of the poinsettia. This will create a barrier, protecting skin from the wire ends. Glue should be applied as a thick dollop, but not extend past the grouped wires.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.