1. Cut (7) 4" lengths of wire.
2. Thread a 4mm bicone onto the center of each wire.
3. Fold the wire in half and thread on a red seed shaped bead.
4. Thread on a crimp tube and crimp.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the remaining 6 petal shapes.
6. Cut a 3" length of wire and thread a green bead onto the center.
7. Fold the back behind the bead and bring the two wires through a crimp tube and crimp.
8. Gather the 7 petals and 1 green bead wires together and tightly twist the wires together. Trim the wires just past the twisted wires.
9. Apply E6000® to the trimmed wires. This will create a barrier, protecting skin from the wire ends. The glue should be applied as a thick dollop but not extend past the grouped wires.
10. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach an earring wire to the loop at the end of a petal.
11. Repeat steps 1-10 for the matching earring.
1. Repeat steps 1-8 from the earring instructions to make the poinsettia pendant. Do not trim the excess wire.
2. Using 6mm jump rings, attach a toggle clasp end to each end of the 22" chain. Trim the chain shorter if desired, then add the toggle clasps.
3. Thread the wires from the flower through the center link of the necklace chain. Twist the wires around the link of chain.
4. Make (36) pearl drops, (11) 6mm bicone drops, (10) 6mm rhinestone beads, (4) 8mm rhinestone beads and (14) green drops.
5. Use 6mm jump rings to attach the bead drops to the front section of the necklace chain. For a tighter cluster, attach the bead drops directly to the chain links.
6. Apply E6000® to the trimmed wires of the poinsettia. This will create a barrier, protecting skin from the wire ends. Glue should be applied as a thick dollop, but not extend past the grouped wires.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>