Noel Wall Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood letters: N, O, E, L
- Paints: white, red, 2 shades of green
- Paint markers: Fine point: silver, black
- Clear gloss spray paint
- Paintbrushes: 1" flat, 1/4" angular shader, small flat, detail
- Circle template
Chisel edge: white
DIRECTIONS: Refer to the photo. Apply several coats of paint for good coverage. Allow paint to dry between applications.
1. Letter N: Basecoat white. Draw guide lines with ruler and pencil; fill in with red.
2. Letter O: Basecoat light green. Cut out a holly leaf pattern. Trace it onto the letter twice. Paint dark green leaves; paint leaf veins light green. Paint holly berries red and dot with white highlights.
3. Letter E: Basecoat red. Outline edges with white paint marker.
4. Letter L: Basecoat white. Trace a broken circle using a template & ruler. Paint the bulb of the ornament light green, add a red band. Draw & paint a silver ornament top and draw a black marker string.
5. Spray letters with gloss varnish.