SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Crimping Pliers
- Medium gunmetal chain (1 pkg, 44" needed)
- Light Blue 4mm/6mm Crystal Bicone Mix (2 pkgs, 82 pieces needed)
- 6mm Crystal and silver beadelles (1 pkg, 4 pieces needed)
- Gunmetal fishhooks (2 pieces needed)
- Gunmetal crimp tubes (4 pieces needed)
- Gunmetal 4mm Closed jump rings (4 pieces needed)
- Gunmetal 2" head pins (82 pieces needed)
- 0.8mm Clear stretch cord (10" needed)
- 7 Strand silver beading wire (11.5" needed)
1. Cut a 10" piece of clear stretch cord.
2. Cut a 33" piece of medium gunmetal chain.
3. Weave the stretch cord in through each chain link so they stack on top of each other.
4. After the last chain link, tie the stretch cord together with a double knot and cut off excess cord.
5. Make 82 beaded drops by threading a 4mm or 6mm light blue bicone onto a head pin and forming a loop.
6. Attach drops randomly along woven chain links.
1. Cut a 4.5" length of silver beading wire.
2. Attach one end of the beading wire to a 4mm closed jump ring using a crimp tube.
3. Thread one crystal beadelle onto the beading wire.
4. Cut a 5.5" piece of gunmetal chain.
5. Weave the beading wire in through each chain link so the links stack on top of each other.
6. After the last chain link, thread another crystal beadelle onto the beading wire.
7. Attach the other end of the beading wire to a 4mm closed jump ring using a crimp tube.
8. Cut off the excess beading wire.
9. Attach a Gunmetal fishhook to one of the 4mm closed jump rings.
10. Make a beaded drop by threading a 6mm light blue bicone onto a head pin and forming a loop.
11. Attach the beaded drop to the other 4mm jump ring.
12. Repeat steps 1-10 for a second earring.