1. Cut a 10" piece of clear stretch cord.
2. Cut a 33" piece of medium gunmetal chain.
3. Weave the stretch cord in through each chain link so they stack on top of each other.
4. After the last chain link, tie the stretch cord together with a double knot and cut off excess cord.
5. Make 82 beaded drops by threading a 4mm or 6mm light blue bicone onto a head pin and forming a loop.
6. Attach drops randomly along woven chain links.
1. Cut a 4.5" length of silver beading wire.
2. Attach one end of the beading wire to a 4mm closed jump ring using a crimp tube.
3. Thread one crystal beadelle onto the beading wire.
4. Cut a 5.5" piece of gunmetal chain.
5. Weave the beading wire in through each chain link so the links stack on top of each other.
6. After the last chain link, thread another crystal beadelle onto the beading wire.
7. Attach the other end of the beading wire to a 4mm closed jump ring using a crimp tube.
8. Cut off the excess beading wire.
9. Attach a Gunmetal fishhook to one of the 4mm closed jump rings.
10. Make a beaded drop by threading a 6mm light blue bicone onto a head pin and forming a loop.
11. Attach the beaded drop to the other 4mm jump ring.
12. Repeat steps 1-10 for a second earring.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.