Not So Tricky Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Slick 3D Fashion Paint®: Orange, Lectric Lime, Black
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry-Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Favorite Findings® Buttons: 1 pkg Kiwi, 4 pkgs Orange Burst
- Canvas tote
- Cardboard: cut to fit inside tote
- Paper towels
- Gray chalk pencil (optional)
1. Insert cardboard into tote to prevent paint seepage to other side.
2. Position Favorite Findings® buttons on bag in pumpkin and stem design – 11 Kiwi buttons form the stem and 50 Orange Burst buttons form the bottom of the pumpkin.
3. Lift each button, one at a time; squeeze Fabric Fusion® on the back & press in place. Allow to dry completely.
4. Start flow of Orange Slick 3D Fashion Paint® on a paper towel. Using even pressure on bottle for a smooth line, outline the pumpkin.
5. Use Lectric Lime to outline stem, create vines & the leaves extending from the stem and bottom of pumpkin.
6. Use Black Slick 3D Fashion Paint® to write a word or phrase above the pumpkin. If writing freehand with paint is difficult, use a gray chalk pencil to write the wording, then trace over it with paint.
7. Allow project to dry completely.