Note Card Gift Sets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Note cards and envelopes
- Variety of coordinating papers
- Chipboard alphabet
- Gold gel pen
- Brown inkpad
- Black pen, or computer-generated text
- Glue stick
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- X-Acto knife
- Fiskars scallop-edge scissors, optional
- Flower punches, optional
- Note cards can be decorated as is, or add single or double cardstock panels as the background for the embellishments. Ink edges for contrast against light backgrounds.
- Cover chipboard letters with glue and press on paper, let dry. Trim away excess paper with an X-Acto knife.
- Decorate each card with tags, flowers, chipboard letters, monograms, etc. For cards made with dark paper, glue a panel of light-colored coordinating paper to the inside for ease in seeing the inside message.
- Create a to/from tag. Attach tag to ribbon, then tie ribbon around set of note cards.