SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Die Cuts With A View Card Stack
- Cardstock: dark green, peach
- Patterned paper: 5-6 assorted patterns of choice
- Border Punch Strips, Brights
- Xyron Products: Design Runner with Starter Design Disc, Adhesive Runner
- Paper Trimmer
- Circle Cutter
- ZIG Writer, Black
FOR MUSICAL NOTE CARD:
- Use the green parchment card from the Card Stack as the background.
- Cut a 4-3/4"x3-3/4" piece of patterned paper. Adhere to the card base with the Xyron Adhesive Runner.
- Cut a 5-1/2"x1-1/2" strip of dark green cardstock.
- Cut the letters for the word "note" from patterned paper.
- Adhere the letter cutouts to the yellow border punch strip. Cut the letters out using the paper trimmer, leaving a narrow yellow border.
- Using the Design Runner, print a repeating pattern of musical notes on the green cardstock.
- Adhere the green cardstock to the card.
- Adhere the letter cutouts to the card, overlapping the green cardstock.
- Handwrite the remaining words with the ZIG writer in black.
FOR LIVE, LAUGH & LOVE CARD:
- Use the peach parchment card from the Card Stack as the background.
- Cut a 3"x4-1/2" piece of patterned paper with the Paper Trimmer. Cut this piece of paper into 6 equal-size squares (1-1/2"x1-1/2").
- Cut a circle from cardstock using the Circle Cutter. Cut a smaller circle inside this circle, leaving a 1/4" circle border.
- Using the Design Runner, print a single "Live, Laugh & Love" design on a 2nd piece of patterned paper. Cut out this design.
- Trim 1/4" from the right edge of the front of the card.
- Using the Design Runner, print a repeating pattern of circles along the right edge of the front of the card.
- Trim a 3rd piece of patterned paper to 5"x4-1/4" and adhere to the inside of the card with the Adhesive Runner.
- Adhere the six 1-1/2"x1-1/2" squares to the front of the card.
- Thread the "Live, Laugh & Love" design through the circle and adhere both to the front of the card.