Nouveau Banded Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x16" solid color throw pillow or cover
- 5 yds Ribbon A: 3/8"-wide
- 11⁄2 yds Ribbon B: 11⁄2"-wide
- Fabric glue
1. Ribbon A: cut seven 25" lengths.
Ribbon B: cut two 25" lengths.
2. Space and place all the lengths of Ribbon A 2" apart vertically across pillow or cover. Starting at the front, bottom seam, pin in place. Wrap the ribbons over the back of the pillow and pin in place.
3. With fabric glue, starting with the pillow or cover front, glue all ribbons in place. Allow to dry. Glue ribbons in place to back. Allow to dry.
4. Place one length of Ribbon B between the 2nd & 3rd lengths of wide ribbon and the other between the 5th & 6th. Refer to photo. Pin & glue in place.
5. Tuck in ribbons and align all ends at the seam. Fabric glue in place.