Numbered Table Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Jewelry Basics Pearl Beads 4mm (1pk)
- Fiskars® Small Lever Punch-3/4" Burst
- Fiskars® Medium Lever Punch-1" Flower
- 6" Styrofoam™ ball
- Small flower pot
- Petite pearlized pins -Size 12 150/pkg (2 pk)
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue
- Light teal 12"x12" cardstock paper (4 Pieces)
- Dark teal 12"x12" cardstock paper (3 Pieces)
- Using the medium punch, punch out as many flowers from the dark teal cardstock paper as you can. With the large punch, punch out as many flowers as the light blue cardstock will yield.
- Slide the dark teal flower onto a pin followed by 2 light teal flowers.
- Repeat step 2 until all the pins are filled with flowers.
- On the flower pot, lightly sketch out the table number.
- Outline the number with glue small sections at a time.
- Place pearls on the glue outline. Fill the number with glue and continue adding pearls.
- Fill the Styrofoam ball with the flowered pins, except for the area that sits on top of the flower pot. After the ball is filled place it on top of the flower pot.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd623598
Available for U.S. Shipping Only