SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Moody Blues
- 100% cotton white tank top with embellished neckline
- Disposable plastic table cover
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash tank without using fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp tank on covered work surface.
3. Mix dyes following package instructions.
4. Starting at the bottom of tank, apply Blue dye about ¼ up tank.
5. Apply Turquoise dye from edge of Blue to about ¼ way down from top of tank. Be sure colors blend together at colors’ edge.
6. Apply Lime dye from top of neckline down to Turquoise dye, blending the colors together.
7. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse tank until water runs clear. Wash and dry separately.