Offray Grosgrain Glitz Ribbon Bracelets
Supplies & Tools:
- Offray® NEW Grosgrain Glitz Ribbon
- Decorative Buttons
- Offray® Stylin Accents (Ribbon Accessories)
- Thin Elastic Cording
- 18/22 Chenille Needles (or any large- eye needle)
- Clear permanent adhesive
- Cut 5/8” Offray® NEW Grosgrain Glitz Ribbon to diameter of wrist plus 1”.
- Turn ribbon over to “back”, which will be slightly less shiny than front.
- Turn over one edge approximately 3/8” and glue down with adhesive.
- Thread needle with elastic, tie knot at end. Fold over other end approximately 3/8” from other end, and pull ribbon through back of ribbon to front, at the fold. Then, pull back through to back, right next to where elastic was threaded through initially. Tie elastic the two pieces on back together to form a secure knot, leaving a ½” loop on the front.
- Glue down tab where you made loop.
- On the first side that you glued down, Thread needle with regular thread, and Button or glue ribbon accessory to the bracelet, ¼” from end.