Offray Natural Wreath with Burlap
Supplies & Tools:
- 1 yard of 1 1/2” wide Offray Wired Burlap Ribbon – Natural color
- 1 yard of 1 1/2” wide Offray Wired Burlap Ribbon – Moss color
- 24” Birch Stick Wreath
- 8 Natural Floral Stems
- 2 Sunflowers
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
- 10 Twist Ties
- Using twist ties, tie natural floral stems around wreath in alternating patterns.
- Cut 1 yard of 1 1/2” wide Offray Wired Burlap Ribbon – Natural color.
- Tie around wreath and into a bow. Secure bow with twist tie. Use bow tails to weave around wreath.
- Repeat for Moss color.
- Use hot glue gun to attach sunflowers on centers of bows.