Oh Boy Glitter Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rubber Stamps: Oh Boy, Four Circles, Large Circle
- Cardstock: yellow, orange, green
- Fine Glitter: orange, green, red
- Palette Stamp & Stick Glue pad
- Ink pads: orange, green, yellow
- 3 Silver brads
- Heat tool*
- Soft brush
- Double-sided foam mounting tape
*Only use heat tool with adult supervision.
- Trim paper to 8-1/2"x5-1/2" and fold in half to create a card base. Ink edges with yellow ink.
- Trim two pieces of paper, one orange and one green, measuring 1-3/4"x5". Stamp Large Circle with orange ink onto orange piece and the Four Circle image in green onto the green piece. Ink edges accordingly.
- Adhere finished orange and green pieces to the card with adhesive. Attach brads as shown.
- Ink Oh Boy image with glue pad and stamp onto yellow paper. Heat with heat tool to activate. While holding the paper vertically, gently sprinkle green glitter in the center of the image making sure it falls straight down off the paper. Next sprinkle orange glitter onto the remainder of the left portion of the image and red glitter onto the right portion continuing to make sure that the glitter falls down off the paper. Brush off excess with soft brush. Trim finished stamped image to 3-3/4"x1-1/2" and ink edges with yellow ink.
- Mount the finished image to the card with double sided foam mounting tape.