1. Cut the first white cardstock sheet to 11”x11” and adhere it to the center of desired print from the stack.
2. Select 2 additional prints from the stack. Cut the first to 8-1/2”x8-1/2” and adhere it to the center of the white cardstock square. Cut the second to 7-1/2”x4” and adhere it vertically to the left side of the previous print.
3. Cut the green cardstock sheet to 7-1/2”x5-1/2”. Adhere this horizontally to the center of the layout as shown.
4. Adhere the photo to the remaining white cardstock sheet. Cut this out, leaving a thin white border on all sides. Adhere this to the center of the green cardstock rectangle.
5. Cut out 4 pennants, several large circles, and 2 small circles from various prints in the stack. Adhere a section of the green twine below the photo, leaving a tail at both ends that trails onto the white cardstock on both sides. Adhere the pennants and circles as shown along the center section of the green twine, to create a banner.
6. Using the Cricut machine, cut out the words “Oh Santa” and “I’ve been…” from a silver glitter sheet in the Twinkle Glints stack. Adhere the two sets of words as shown, one above the photo and one below.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.