Ohio State on Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8"x8" art canvas
- Acrylic paint
- Suede paper – red or color of choice
- Glitter paper
- 3/4" paintbrush
- Spray adhesive or glue
- Heart punch
1. Copy a pattern of any state of your choosing and reduce or enlarge to fit – approximately 7"x7".
2. Paint canvas sides and edges (your choice of color) with 3/4" or larger brush; allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Cut suede paper 7-1/2"x7-1/2".
4. Spray adhesive or glue onto back, center on canvas; allow to dry thoroughly.
5. Draw state pattern onto back of glitter paper, cut out.
6. Spray adhesive or glue onto back, center on red suede; allow to dry thoroughly.
7. Punch out heart from suede and place onto state as desired.