SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® Luau
- 100% natural fiber scarf
- 2-3” wide disposable paintbrush
- Large water bowl
- Plastic cups for dye colors
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Wash scarf and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- Mix dye colors and pour each into a plastic cup. Colors used here are Fuchsia, Teal, and Orange. Have water bowl filled and ready to use.
- Use brush to apply first dye color to scarf edge, and blend upward adding more dye or water as needed to blend.
- Apply second dye color to center of scarf, and blend dye into first color as well as upward, adding more dye or water as needed.
- Apply third color to scarf edge, and blend into center color, applying dye or water as needed to blend.
- Allow scarf to set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse scarf under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry scarf as fabric requires.