Ombre Bead Wine Bottles
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White 10/0 seed beads
- Clear silver-lined 10/0 seed beads
- Clear 10/0 seed beads
- Tacky glue
- Large work surface
- White spray paint
- Three wine bottles
1. Spray-paint the wine bottles white. Allow to dry completely.
2. On a large flat surface, pour out the seed beads into the desired striped pattern. Between each stripe of seed beads, muddle the beads there so the three color stripes gradually fade into one another instead of having stark lines.
3. Paint a thick coat of glue all over the bottle and roll it sideways over the beads to pick up the pattern.
4. On the neck of the bottles, scoop up beads and pour them on the glue.