1. Prewash napkins and leave damp. Lay out on work surface protected with plastic table cover.
2. Mix dyes according to package instructions and pour into plastic bowls. Colors used here are Orange, Green, and Brown.
3. For first two napkins, use paintbrush to apply Green dye to one edge and add water or dye as needed to blend color toward center. Rinse brush and repeat on opposite side with Brown dye, blending toward Green.
4. Repeat above step for second two napkins, using Brown and Orange dye.
5. Allow napkins to set for 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse napkins under cool running water, then wash and allow to air dry. Iron if necessary.