1. Cut 24" of 0.7 mm stretch cord.
2. Fold cord in half and cut. Place tape 1" from end of both cords.
3. String on beads for both cords.
4. Secure both strands with tape.
5. Attach the end of all three chains to one jump ring. Attach another jump ring connecting the other ends of the chain.
6. Weave connected chains in and out of bracelet.
7. Tie cords into a knot and secure with glue.
8. Open jump ring and connect to other jump ring to connect chains together.
9. Trim excess cord.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.