1. Cut 24" of 0.7 mm stretch cord.
2. Fold cord in half and cut. Place tape 1" from end of both cords.
3. String on beads for both cords.
4. Secure both strands with tape.
5. Attach the end of all three chains to one jump ring. Attach another jump ring connecting the other ends of the chain.
6. Weave connected chains in and out of bracelet.
7. Tie cords into a knot and secure with glue.
8. Open jump ring and connect to other jump ring to connect chains together.
9. Trim excess cord.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >