Ombre Tiered Jewelry Stand
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 square nesting paper mache box lids
- 3 Darice® Craftwood Spools
- Ceramcoat® Paint: (Light) Pop Pink, (Medium) Lisa Pink, (Dark) Hydrangea Pink
- Americana® Snow White Paint
- Medium flat brush
- Detail brush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Protected work surface
1. Paint the largest lid and one spool Hydrangea Pink. Paint the medium lid and 1 spool Lisa Pink. Paint the smallest lid and 1 spool Pop Pink. Apply additional coats as necessary.
2. Paint a scallop pattern around the outer edge of each lid with white paint. Add a dot to the center of each scallop with coordinating pink paint.
3. Glue the spools and lids together stacking them from largest to smallest, starting with the darker pink spool as the base.