1. Prewash hoody without fabric softener and do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover.
3. Line a bucket with a trash bag and pour orange dye powder from bottle into bucket.
4. Fill bucket with 2&of water and stir until dye is dissolved.
5. With hoody still wet from wash, place two rubber bands around middle to guide where you want the orange and pink colors to stop. Leave a small gap between rubber bands.
6. Dip bottom of hoody into bucket up to the first rubber band and let it sit in bucket for a few minutes to soak in dye.
7. Wearing protective gloves from kit, wring out excess water/dye from hoody to prevent orange dye running down when flipping over hoody to dye pink side.
8. Replace trash bag with a new one in the bucket and pour in pink dye powder.
9. Fill bucket with 2&of water and stir until pink dye is dissolved.
10. Dip top of hoody into bucket up to second (top) rubber band and let sit in bucket for a few minutes to soak in dye.
11. Wearing protective gloves, wring out excess water/dye. Place hoody in a sealed plastic bag and let set for 6-8 hours.
12. Rinse out hoody and wash and dry according to package instructions.
13. Draw straight lines with black fabric marker in different widths onto front pocket of hoody with a ruler.
14. Draw a different pattern with black fabric marker in each row on front pocket using triangular and/or circular shapes.
15. Add accents: use orange fabric marker by coloring in different rows of patterns. Use an angled paintbrush and Glacier White fabric paint to continue coloring in more rows of patterns. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>