One Eyed Mummy Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Apple Barrel® Paint – Limeade, Black
- Mod Podge® - Matte
- Medium foam pumpkin
- 3" Styrofoam® ball
- Hot glue
- Craft knife
- 3/4" flat brush
1. Cut the cheesecloth into strips and Mod Podge® to pumpkin. Cover completely. Add a topcoat and allow to dry.
2. Cut out a 3" circle for the eyeball. Cut out the mouth off to the side of the eyeball.
3. Paint the ball with Limeade. Allow to dry. Paint a black circle in the center. Allow to dry.
4. Hot glue the eye in place along with spider.