SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® SuperBIG One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™
- Gerber® Onesies®
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloth
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Lay plastic tablecloth on clean, flat surface.
2. Follow instructions from Tulip® SuperBIG One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™ to prepare dye bottles.
3. Dampen Onesies® by running under cold water. Remove excess water from Onesies® by wringing out until slightly damp. Lay damp Onesies® onto plastic tablecloth.
4. Rubber band Onesies® as desired.
5. Apply dyes of choice to Onesies®.
6. Cover Onesies® with plastic tablecloth. Let set for 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse in warm water until water runs clear.
8. Wash and dry with like colors.