SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® Crazy Tips™ 3D Fabric Paint:Primary colors, Shiny
- 12"x12" canvas
- Paper towel
- Paper & pencil
- Straight pin(s)
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Sketch a design on a piece of paper.
2. Sketch the design on the canvas.
3. Before adding the paint to the canvas, practice on a piece of scrap fabric or paper to get used to the technique.
4. Starting with black, leave the cap on, turn bottle upside down and tap it against the palm of the hand – this “burps" the bottle to prevent air bubbles.
5. Remove the lid. With the tip firmly against the surface of the canvas, make sure the bottle is perpendicular, squeeze the paint and drag it across the surface. Once you get the hang of the technique, repeat the process on the canvas.
6. First draw the black outlines and then fill in with the other colors. If the nozzle gets blocked, simply poke a straight pin through the hole to clear.