1. Blow up balloon to the ball size desired.
2. Cut two 10‘ lengths of yarn (or more if desired).
3. Place the yarn in the plastic cup, add Stiffy to soak well.
4. While holding onto the balloon in one hand, start wrapping the Stiffy soaked yarn around the balloon with the other hand. Wrapping top to bottom and side to side, leaving open spaces.
5. Once desired amount has been wrapped, tuck the ends in close to another strand of yarn where they will adhere once dried.
6. Place the yarn wrapped balloon on top of a plastic cup until very dry.
7. Once dry, pop the balloon and remove through one of the openings.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>