1. Blow up balloon to the ball size desired.
2. Cut two 10‘ lengths of yarn (or more if desired).
3. Place the yarn in the plastic cup, add Stiffy to soak well.
4. While holding onto the balloon in one hand, start wrapping the Stiffy soaked yarn around the balloon with the other hand. Wrapping top to bottom and side to side, leaving open spaces.
5. Once desired amount has been wrapped, tuck the ends in close to another strand of yarn where they will adhere once dried.
6. Place the yarn wrapped balloon on top of a plastic cup until very dry.
7. Once dry, pop the balloon and remove through one of the openings.