1. Cut a blue cardstock to a 9" x 9" size as the page background.
2. Trim a black patterned paper to 4-1/2" x 8" and adhere it to the left side of the page.
3. Attach a vertical 4" x 6" photo along the right edge of the black patterned paper.
4. Add the chipboard title directly below the photo.
5. With black ink, stamp the circular “gear" design 7 times on grey cardstock, leaving some generous space in between. Go in with the circle punches and punch the following quantities over the stamped “gear" images: (3) 1" circles, (4) 1-1/2" circles.
6. Alternately align the grey “gear" circles vertically to the right of the photo as shown. Adhere them with foam adhesive.
7. With black stamping ink, stamp the various words and stars on green and grey cardstock, and yellow patterned paper.
a. Trim the words into rectangles and attach them to the right side of the page.
b. Closely trim around the stars with scissors and attach them below the word strips on the bottom right corner of the page, using foam adhesive.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.