SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red bicone beads
- Silver spacer beads
- Silver letters beads
- Red grosgrain ribbon 5/8" wide
- 20-gauge silver wire
- Wire jip pegs
- Round nose & flat pliers
1. Cut 2 segments of red gross ribbon 12" long each.
2. Cut 12 segments of silver wire 12" long each.
3. Take 1 segment of wire and wrap it around to a wire jig or wide pencil 1/2" wide, fold in half the wires, and wrap around 2 times. String 1 silver spacer bead, and make a cut 1/4" in the right side forming a hanger. Separate the wires and string a bicone bead to each wire, and string a letter to the wire in opposite direction. String another bicone bead in each wire, and wrap the letter in each side of the letter. Make a loop, wrapping around one wire, and cut the excess.
4. Repeat step #2 for all letters.