1. Finished ottoman is 16”x16”x17” high; 1/2” seam allowance
2. Cut one 17” x 17” piece of fabric for top.
3. Cut four 17” x 18” pieces of fabric for sides.
4. Cut two 17” x 9-1/2” pieces of fabric for the bottom.
5. Leaving 1/2” open at the beginning and end of each seam, right sides together, sew all four side pieces along 18” sides.
6. Bottom: Right sides together, sew a 1” seam along one 17” edge.
7. Press open seam and insert zipper for centered application.
8. Open zipper partway. Add top and bottom to side pieces, begin and end where stitching stops at corners.
9. Cut nu foam into ten 16” squares.
10. Turn ottoman right side out and stuff with foam.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>