Our Hero Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Party Day 12“ x 12“ paper pad
- Teal cardstock
- Grey letter stickers/thickers
- Light gray ribbon
- Dark gray ribbon
- Circle punches (1“, 3/4“ & 1/2“)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Red thread
- Foam adhesive dots
1. Use the teal cardstock as the base of the layout.
2. Cut several 2-1/2“ strips from various patterned papers in the Party Day Pad.
3. Add three of the strips in the center of the background, add partial strips above and/ or below the main strips to create a color blocked background.
4. Cut three of the banner flags from the printed sheet and place them along the left edge of the color blocking, near the bottom.
5. Cut two 1/2ʼ“ strips from the grid paper and stitch them on either side of the color blocking with red thread.
6. Layer two photos and place them near the center of the page slightly off-set to the right. Adhere the photos with foam pop dots.
7. Cut three of the tags from the printed sheet and tuck them above the photos.
8. Add chipboard letters to create a title underneath the photos.
9. Cut the candle image from the patterned paper sheet and attach to the center of the title with foam pop dots.
10. Cut one of the journaling blocks (with balloons) from the patterned paper sheet and tuck under the left edge of the photos.
11. Punch several circles from the dark gray polka-dot paper and scatter them in the top left and bottom right corners of the layout.