Our Little Blossom Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® BIGKick®machine
- Sizzix Originals® die: Flowers Layers #4
- Patterned papers
- Decorative buttons
- Lace trim
- Makeup sponge
- Rubber stamp ink
- Paper trimmer or scissors
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Layer a variety of patterned papers in several sizes to create the background page.
2. Adhere photo to the right side of the page.
3. Adhere decorative ribbon down the page, overlapping the photograph.
4. Adhere lace trim down the left side of the page.
5. Die-cut Flower Layers #4 from patterned paper.
6. Ink the edges of the Flower with a makeup sponge and rubber-stamping ink.
7. Layer the Flower and attach it to the page.
8. Add a decorative button in the center for added dimension.