SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Le Tres Chic Cardstock & Paper Stack®
- 5"x7" photo
- 3/8" pink-ribbed grosgrain ribbon
- 1" black grosgrain ribbon
- Clear sticker quotes
- Small section of chipboard
- 1" circle punch
- Paper trimmer
- Glue & adhesive foam squares
Refer to photo.
1. Select Solid A, Solid B, Print A & Print B papers from the stack. Choose a lighter Solid A for base of the page. Adhere the 2nd layer of the page. NOTE: In Step 3 it will be necessary to lift up the outside edges to insert the ribbon, so use glue accordingly.
2. From Solid B cut a 2½"x11¼" strip and adhere on the left side of the page, with a 1/4" margin on all sides. Cut an 11¼"x5" piece from Print A. Adhere this to the right of page with a 1/4" margin on all sides. Cut a 6"x11¼" piece from Print B. Adhere in the center of page, 2" in from the left and 1/4" in from the top and bottom.
3. Cut a 2½"x9" piece from Solid B. Adhere flush with Print B 1-3⁄8" down from the top of page. Cut a 5¼"x7¼" rectangle from white cardstock. Adhere to page 2-3⁄8" down from the top and 2¾" in from the right side. Adhere photo in the center of this piece.
4. Add three 1" circles to the left side of the page, punched from Print B. Adhere in place with foam squares. Add a clear sticker quote just below the floral circles. Cut clear sticker quote into smaller pieces depending on its length and space available.
5. Adhere a strip of the pink ribbon across the bottom of the middle section, 1" from the bottom of the page; secure the ends behind the solid on the left and the print on the right. Adhere a strip of the black ribbon just above it, with 2 or 3 decorative folds in the middle. Secure the ends.
6. Cut out a frame and adhere to the page with foam squares. Put a slightly smaller piece of chipboard against the back to reinforce. Add a clear sticker quote on the front of the frame.