1. Prewash and dry shirt. Lay out flat on covered work surface. Cut a piece of the plastic table cover to fit inside shirt.
2. Mix a 50/50 solution of bleach and water in spray bottle.
3. Scrunch/twist shirt into loose bull’s-eye or desired fold.
4. Spray bleach solution onto shirt. Using hair dryer will accelerate the action of the bleach.
5. Once desired level of lightness is achieved, rinse shirt to stop bleach action. Allow to dry.
6. Lay out bleached shirt flat on covered work surface with a large piece of plastic table cover inside shirt.
7. Mix spray dyes according to package instructions.
8. Spray dye colors randomly over bleached areas. Allow shirt to set 6-8 hours.
9. Rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye and allow shirt to air dry.
10. Lightly spray with Snow fabric spray to create a “stars” effect. Allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.