Outdoor Ornament Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Christmas bulb ornaments,various sizes, textures & holiday colors [Example used 3 red bulbs for every 1 silver bulb]
- 3/8” ribbon
- String of lights
1. Cut an 8-ft length of ribbon.
2. Thread Christmas bulb ornaments onto ribbon; 3 red, 1 silver, 3 red, etc. Continue this process for 6 feet. Leave a 1-ft tail on each side. Knot ends tightly. Make a loop in the ribbon.
3. Wrap and tuck the strand of lights through the entire length of the pillar.
4. Make a loop in the ribbon for hanging on the end opposite the plug.