SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood crate
- Foam brush or 2" paintbrush
- Medium & detail paintbrushes
- Ready-to-finish white letters to spell out name
- Craft glue
- Black chalkboard paint
- Cermacoat® paints: purple, white, orange, opaque yellow, lime green, ocean reef blue
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Paint the entire crate with black chalkboard paint using the 2" paintbrush or a foam brush. This may require several coats; allow the paint to dry between coats. Allow the paint to dry thoroughly before continuing.
2. Lay out the letters on one of the long sides of the crate. When satisfied with design, glue letters in place with craft glue. Allow the glued-on letters to dry completely.
3. Paint planets and stars around the entire crate. Make sure to leave some open blank space to add chalk drawings around crate.
4. Once all the paint is dry, embellish with chalk drawings.