Outfit with Attitude
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Soft Fabric Paint: Ebony, Glacier White, Azalea
- 300-Ct Clear Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Tulip Dye Surface Cover
- White cotton tank top
- Black skirt, belted
- Paper plate
- Large paintbrush
- Refer to PDF/photo.
- Cover work surface with Dye Surface Cover. Lay skirt on prepared surface.
- Squeeze large puddle of Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint onto paper plate. Dip dry paintbrush into Glacier White & brush directly onto bottom hem of skirt, moving upward in a rough, uneven motion. Stop just above middle of skirt. Allow to dry. Flip skirt over and repeat on reverse side.
- Lay tank top on work surface. Squeeze puddle of Ebony Soft Fabric Paint onto paper plate. Dip a clean, dry paintbrush into Ebony & brush onto top of tank, working paint across neckline and down toward bust. Allow to dry. Turn tank over and repeat on reverse side. Allow to dry.
- Place belt from skirt on work surface. Squeeze a puddle of Azalea Soft Fabric Paint onto paper plate. Dip clean, dry paintbrush into Azalea & brush over entire belt. Allow to dry. Turn over and repeat on reverse side. Allow to dry. If skirt does not have a belt, a scarf or fabric belt can be painted and added around waist.
- If skirt has belt loops, use Fashion Art Tweezers to place crystals onto belt loops. Adhere crystals to fabric with the Cordless Heat-Setting Tool.