Outlined Table Setting
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 10-1/2" cardboard template (can use a paper plate)
- 7-1/2" cardboard template (can cut out the center of a paper plate)
- White tablecloth
- Black Scribble Puff Paint
1. Protect the surface by covering with newspaper, Lay the tablecloth out and decide where the table settings will go.
2. Trace the larger 10-1/2" cardboard template, remove and then place the 7-1/2" template inside the painted circle. Make sure to center the template and not smear any paint. Trace around the smaller circle and remove the template.
3. In the rim space between the two circles freehand a swirl pattern to add interest to the plate.
4. On the right of the plate freehand a fork, knife and spoon with black paint. (do only the top portion of the utensils). Draw a napkin around the three utensils and create a fold in the center so it looks as though the bottom portion of the utensils are covered with the napkin.
5. Repeat with the remaining table settings.
6. In the center add the quote: “Good Food. Good Friends. Good Company.” Embellish with matching swirls form the plate detail.