SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" The District Stack
- 12"x12" black cardstock sheet
- Large pillow box & feather templates
- Large circle shapes
- 1/4" black ribbon
- 2 large black & 2 silver-rimmed buttons
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Select 3 prints from the district stack, including one with clocks.
2. Use the 1st print to create the owl body.
3. Use the 2nd print to create 2 wings/feathers for each side of the owl. Make little snips on each side to give them a feather-like appearance and adhere in place.
4. Cut 3 large circles for each eye (total of 6) from the black cardstock sheet. Make little snips around the outside of each one and layer them together into 2 groups. Cut out 2 clocks and adhere in place in the center of each one. Finish by adding a large black button and a smaller silver-rimmed button to the center of each set. Adhere in place on the owl body.
5. Cut a small triangle from a contrasting print in the stack. Adhere it between the eyes, center point down, for a beak.
6. Tie a bow with the black ribbon and adhere it just below the beak.