Owl Diaper Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut®:Explore™ machineDesign Space™ free online design software12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Fabric: gray, teal, white, black
- Sew-in fabric stabilizer
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Diaper bag
1. Following the manufacturer’s directions, apply stabilizer to fabric. Trim fabric to fit cutting mat.
2. Remove the paper backing from the stabilizer and lay fabric on the cutting mat, stabilizer side down.
3. Go to Cricut® Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
4. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut the owl shapes.
5. Layer the cut pieces and use the iron to adhere all owl pieces together
6. Stitch around the owl with the sewing machine.
7. Use the iron to adhere the owl to the bag.