SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ox brass metal owl feather pendant
- Ox brass metal & pheasant feather bead
- 2 ox brass metal butterfly drops
- 2 ox brass metal feather pearl pendant
- Thirteen 8mm oval ox brass jump rings
- 1 ox brass toggle clasp set
- Ox brass medium chain
- Flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut two pieces of chain equal lengths of 1-3/4". Cut 6 pieces of equal lengths 1-1/4". Open a 8mm jump ring and slip all 8 pieces of chain onto the jump ring in the following order: 1-3/4" strands first, followed by all 6 pieces of the 1-1/4" strands. Close jump ring. Attach a 8mm jump ring to each of the free ends of the 1-3/4" chain strands. Set aside tassel.
2. Attach a 1" piece of chain using a 8mm jump ring to each loop on the metal owl pendant. Attach the right chain to the top loop of a metal feather pearl pendant using a 8mm jump ring. Attach the left chain to the bottom of another metal feather pearl pendant using a 8mm jump ring. Attach a 5" strand of chain to each of the free sides of the metal feather pearl pendants. Attach toggle clasp and ring with 8mm jump rings to the chain ends.
3. Attach one of the long strands of the chain tassel to the oval jump ring on the right side of the owl pendant so that it is behind the pendant. Attach the other strand to the oval jump ring on the left side of the owl pendant. The tassel should hang behind the owl pendant.
4. Attach one of the metal & pheasant feather bead drops to the center of the right side chain that links the owl pendant and the pearl feather pendant. Do the same to the left side.
5. Attach a butterfly bead drop to the loop on the right metal feather pearl pendant. Do the same on the opposite side, but attach it to the opening at the tip of the metal feather pearl pendant.
6. Cut the last of the chain into two equal parts. Attach 8mm oval jump rings to both ends of both strands of chain. Starting with the right side, take one strand and attach to the loop of the metal feather pearl pendant. Attach the other end to the opposite end of the same pendant. Do the same on the opposite side.