SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Layer the two pieces of fleece and cut a 36" square.
2. Cut 6" square out of each corner of both pieces of fleece.
3. Make fringe around all sides of both pieces by cutting 6" into fleece at 1" intervals.
4. Place fleece squares wrong sides together with pillow form sandwiched between.
5. Knot fringe pieces together using one strand from the top and one from the bottom to tie each knot.
6. Tie together along all four sides.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
5/8 yd team fleece print
• 1¾ yds coordinating solid fleece
• 3 sheets of 12”x18” plastic canvas
• Rotary cutter & mat
• Tape measure/acrylic ruler
• Fabric glue
1. Cut the following pieces from plastic canvas:
Two: 15” x 12” (these will stabilize the front & back of tote)
Two: 12” x 3” (these will stabilize the sides of the tote)
One: 15” x 3” (this will stabilize the bottom of the tote)
2. Cut the following pieces from team printed fleece:
Two: 25” x 22” (these will be the front & back of tote) [A]
3. Cut the following pieces from solid fleece:
Two: 25” x 22” (these will be the lining for the front & back of the tote) [B]
Two: 25” x 13” (these will be the bottom outside & lining) [C]
Two: 17” x 13” (these will be the lining on the sides) [D]
One: 58” x 13” (this will be the outside sides & handle) [E]
4. Place 25”x22” team fleece [A] and 25”x22” solid fleece [B] wrong sides together. Cut a 6” square from the 2
corners along the 25” side. Cut 6” fringe, 1” apart, on both 22” sides and bottom 25” side. Do not cut fringe
along the top 25” side. Repeat for other 25”x22” pieces [A & B].
5. Place the 25”x13” solid fleece pieces [C] together. Cut a 6” square from each corner. Cut 6” fringe, 1” apart,
on all sides.
6. Lay the 17”x13” solid fleece [D] on top of the 58”x13” solid fleece [E] lining up the 13” ends. Cut a 6” square
from each corner. Cut 6” fringe, 1” apart, on both 13” sides. Cut 6” fringe, 1” apart, 17” up from the 13”
ends on both sides. The un-fringed portion will be the handle.
7. Place plastic canvas in between fleece pieces.
8. Starting with the bottoms [C] and front bottom [A & B] pieces, tie overhand knots until pieces are attached. Each
knot uses 4 pieces of “fringe”. Continue for all bag pieces.
9. Fold handle sides under and glue.
10. On front and back of bag, fold lining out over the team fleece and glue in place.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Fleece, 2 yds each: print & solid
• Rotary cutter, ruler & mat
• Tape measure
• Optional: June Tailor® Shape Cut™ template
Cut both layers of fleece at the same time. Option: Use the June Tailor® Shape Cut™ template with
rotary cutter & mat to make cutting 1" fringe easy.
1. Cut 56"x70" from each piece of fleece.
2. Lay fleece wrong sides together. Cut 5" square from each corner of the fleece.
FRINGE: Cut 5" into fleece at 1" intervals around all sides of top & bottom layers.
1. Knot fringes together around blanket, using 1 strand from the front and 1 strand from the back.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>